-
August 8th, 2004, 04:15 PM
#1121
Senior Hostboard Member
Rest OCB, 'cause your path is gonna be hard! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Get married? Hehe...
-
August 8th, 2004, 06:54 PM
#1122
Inactive Member
Man, i'm a love machine. I've also gotten married to Karen in a different version of the game.
The only problem is that we don't seem to get on that well in bed. Something about being in different realities. Anyway, i've brought her a record player. As for me, i still need my honey moon fuckfest, Anyone know of some Harvest Moon hentai somewhere?
-
August 8th, 2004, 06:58 PM
#1123
Inactive Member
I married Celia in my GCN version.
-
August 8th, 2004, 07:06 PM
#1124
Inactive Member
-
August 8th, 2004, 07:45 PM
#1125
Inactive Member
I don't see how you could play again >_< I got bored in year 3.
-
August 8th, 2004, 07:50 PM
#1126
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 8th, 2004, 07:52 PM
#1127
Inactive Member
Hyper, while l337 is fun in small doses, typing entire phrases in l337 can get annoying to read [img]tongue.gif[/img] Try not to use full l337, it's hard to read, most people will usually just type like: "j00 n00b" when using l337, rather than full l337. Plus l337 is usually considered stupid by most people, so it's usually only used when joking around.
-
August 8th, 2004, 08:04 PM
#1128
Inactive Member
Harvest Moon GC is a very hardcore version of the game. It's not a good introdution to the series. If you're willing, try out the GBA/PSX version of the game. Currently the best in the series.
-
August 8th, 2004, 08:07 PM
#1129
Inactive Member
I plan on playing the GBA one when I get my flashcart.
-
August 8th, 2004, 08:10 PM
#1130
Inactive Member
Ah well, you should find that one better. More interesting characters and girls, plus there's just more to do. It's simpler too.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks